Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 1996 08:25:59 -0500

At 07:26 PM 2/5/96 PST, geri/mapleleaf wrote:

>i splurged this week and bought a package of Freybe European Wieners ($6CDN
>for 8).  I was less than impressed with the En-r-G hamburger buns, so I'm
>not buying the hot dog buns. But there's no receipe/directions for hot dog
>buns in either of Bette Hagman's books, so now what?  any suggestions??

I felt the same way. I use Betty Hagaman's Crumpet recipe. I bought small 6
inch bread pans and then bake in them. You can cut in half and make two
delious hot dog rolls. A better idea from Sandra Leonard is to get a large
cookie cutter form and bend into an oval shape but I have yet to find one
big enough.
Bernie Mansbach                                 ~_0   _0
Scotia, NY                                     _ \<---\ < _
voice (518)393-3475
data/fax (518) 393-1307