From:
Kathleen Estes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 2004 08:03:56 EDT

Thank you for contacting us.

We can certainly understand your concerns.  Gluten is found in wheat, rye,
barley, and oats. In our sauces, the source of Modified Food Starch is
corn.

Because our products are formulated for use by the majority of our
consumers, and not specifically for those on restricted diets, it is
possible our product formulations may change at any time. As a result, we
cannot provide a list due to several factors:

- Lists of this type reflect products as formulated
  at a specific time
- Possible that more products/varieties may have been
  added
- More important, changes in existing products may
  have occurred

Therefore, we suggest reading all ingredient labels carefully.

We hope this information is helpful.
Your friends at Ragu >>