From:
Don Millette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Sep 1996 09:45:04 -0600

On Sat, 21 Sep 1996, Rosemary Gibeau wrote:

> breaking.  Has anyone else had similar experiences?  Could this be some
> type of deficiency in her gf diet?  Any observations would be most
> welcome.  Thank you.  Rosemary. New York.

I had the exact same problem when I was diagnosed 10 years ago, the only
difference is that my toenails turned black and blue before falling off...
I later was told my my doctor that it was caused by malabsorbtion of
certain stuff that you need to build hair and toenails...

WIth the correct diet it went away for me... I'm sure it will be fine for
her...

This was my first ever reply to this list, so I hope I did it correctly...