From:
Set Digest <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 22:13:11 -0600

I MISS RAVIOLI!

Do any of you make it and what method or recipes do you have GREAT
success  with?

It's pesto season!!

Thanks,

Shellie

"I have been driven many times to my knees by the overwhelming conviction
that
I had nowhere else to go. My wisdom, and that of all about me,seemed
insufficient for the day,"--Abraham Lincoln

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.