Date:
Thu, 23 Feb 2006 15:41:17 -0500

I received this response::

Hello Kemp,  I am soory to be so slow at getting back to you.  Our oats are
only available through the internet at this time.  We are encouraging support
groups to get together and order the rolled oats by the case (12 packages of
2 lb. 9 oz bags) to get a 10% discount and save on shipping too.  You can go
on our web page www.glutenfreeoats.com and go to the products page to place a
preorder.  Since we won't be able to ship until the middle to end of March we
are not taking payment information at this time.  We will contact you when it
is ready to ship.  Thank you for your interest.

Jill Smith

			Kemp