Date:
Fri, 15 Apr 2005 08:22:55 EDT

Hi,

We've had lots of good experiences eating GF at Outback, but I wanted to
advise that lately, in the location in Frederick, Maryland, I've noticed a
substantial increase in server awareness. Not only have they offered the GF menu
(when we ordered the grilled shrimp appetizer with the garlic toast on a
separate plate), but they seemed aware of restrictions and requirements. We
usually go once or twice a month to the same location, but it seems we always  have
different servers, so apparently there are others going to that location  and
asking for the GF menu. Anyway, the servers have been wonderfully attentive
to our special needs and very much on the ball about it.

Just thought I'd share.
Marcy in MD