From:
Jeanne Dickson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeanne Dickson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Aug 2005 16:06:11 -0700

Just a quick note to correct the RSVP link (I misspelled Celiac on the original posting)  Sorry!

North Idaho Living Gluten Free August Meetup
This month's meetup will be hosted by Judy Erlanger of Hayden, Idaho.

Be sure to check this sight for more details and to RSVP.  www.celiacdisease.meetup.com/78<http://www.celiacdisease.meetup.com/78>

  When:
  Saturday, August 27, 2005 at 5:30 PM
  Where:
  Judy Erlanger's Home
  3106 Hayden View Drive
  Coeur d' Alene, ID 83815

  Notes:
  Judy would like to do a BBQ. She has offered to provide meat to BBQ so sign up what type of dish you would like to bring when you RSVP.
  This worked great at Denise's last month so we will try it again this month!

  Thank you,
  Jeanne
  208/687-8225