From:
Cindy Gawel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cindy Gawel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2006 15:38:42 -0700

No gluten, no eggs, no dairy, no nuts? No problem! At Bete Noire
Chocolates, we make our confections and baked goods to order, so we can
accommodate all of your needs and preferences. In the Denver area, we
can supply a full range of pies and cakes in addition to the
chocolates, cookies, biscotti and bundt cakes that we can ship anywhere
in the U.S.

Check out our pumpkin bundt cakes  and pumpkin truffles, just in time
for Thanksgiving, and our signature Bete Noireos (chocolate sandwich
cookies, on their own or enrobed in chocolate). We use as many local,
organic and fair trade ingredients as possible, and everything is
handmade, from scratch, with natural ingredients and no preservatives.
At Bete Noire Chocolates, it's not about what you can't eat, it's a
celebration of all the great food that you can eat.

Is your mouth watering yet? Go to:
www.betenoirechocolates.com

Cindy Gawel
Bete Noire Chocolates