From:
Bambi Fisher <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bambi Fisher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Jan 2009 22:47:52 -0500

I already have received over 20 responses to my question if synthroid is
Gluten Free
All have said yes, some said to check with manufacturer to insure it is,
since ingredients do change.
Others said synthroid is GF but some generic brands might not be.
Some gave some other helpful general advice about starting thyroid
medication, which I really aprreciate.
This listserv is amazingly helpful!
Thanks Everyone!

*******