From:
kattiedidnt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
kattiedidnt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Mar 2002 21:53:52 -0600

I have a 15 year old niece who has acid reflux, upper bowel pain, the pain
moves from location to location within the upper bowel area, nausea, and for
the past year excessively long periods lasting for most of the month.  Could
someone please send any info they might have on this so my sister can share
it with her doctor.  Her family doctor says he thinks she has IBS and is
sending her to a GI for further testing.  I have been diagnosed with Celiac
Disease and suspect other family members are Celiac too.

Also if anyone is from the Fort Wayne, Indiana area and knows of a good GI
could you also send this info to me too.