Date:
Fri, 12 Apr 1996 11:33:32 -0400

I hope this hasn't already been posted and I missed it....

In Sue Goldstein's recent newsletter, there's a notice about an upcoming
celiac cruise planned to Bermuda from September 28 to October 5, 1996.  I
called the travel agent setting this up (who is celiac herself) and got the
following info:

Leaves from New York on Sept. 28 and returns Oct. 5 on Norwegian Cruise
Lines.

Prices range from $749 to $899 per person.  $200 deposit per person is
required.

Call Gina Bennett either at home -- 215-957-1413 or work -- 215-443-9310.
Her fax number is 215-675-0461.

I also found out that her sisters (also celiac) run a GF company called
Gluten-Free Cookie Jar.  They make cookies and all kinds of breads.  Call her
for more info.

I'm really excited about this travel development, especially to have a travel
agent who is celiac herself looking for travel opportunities for celiacs.  I
hope many of you will take advantage of this opportunity so we can all
benefit in the future!!!

Thanks.
Mary Collins