From:
Shirley Braden <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Shirley Braden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 2010 11:47:11 -0500

While most of us are focused on Thanksgiving right now, on Friday our
thoughts will quickly turn to holiday gifts and December activities. With
that in mind, I wanted to share the following.

You can find my best gluten-free holiday gift ideas here:
http://glutenfreeeasily.com/holiday-food-gifts-gluten-free/ If we’re making
food gifts, even if the recipient eats gluten, we need to be making our
gifts gluten free to keep us safe from exposure to gluten. I’m happy to
report that some of the gift ideas that I mentioned came right out of a
recent article in the USA Weekend newspaper supplement. Every single recipe
shared was naturally gluten free! I was so excited to see that. You can find
that link in my article.

I’m please to see a lot of the same elsewhere on the web--naturally
gluten-free food gift ideas that will make everyone happy! The following
article shares recipes for macadamia almond brittle and pistachio coconut
macaroons, as well as many reader-submitted gluten-free holiday gift ideas.

http://tastyeatsathome.wordpress.com/2010/11/18/gluten-free-holiday-gifts-of-good-taste/

Before life gets too busy in December, my support group, the King George
Gluten Intolerance and Celiac Group will hold its holiday meeting. Our
speaker will be Cheryl Harris of Harris Whole Health and the Gluten-Free
Goodness website. Cheryl will be speaking on the healthy gluten-free diet.
Cheryl has worked as a Registered Dietitian and nutritionist for the past 10
years. You can read more on her background and find out the meeting details
via this link:
http://glutenfreeeasily.com/category/support-group-and-events/

Happy Thanksgiving all!
Shirley Braden

--
Shirley
Not just gf, but gfe!

Shirley Braden
gfe--gluten free easily blog: http://glutenfreeeasily.com
email: [log in to unmask]
twitter: Shirleygfe
facebook: gfe--gluten free easily
Leader, King George Gluten Intolerance and Celiac Group
Founding Member, The Richmond Health Initiative
Core Council, The West End Gluten Intolerance Group

*******
*******