From:
Chris Fichter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chris Fichter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Dec 2015 16:51:20 -0600

If you or someone you know makes gravies, you need to make a New Year's resolution to get some Hol Grain Gravy Thickener, a superior gravy thickener in every way.

Our Hol Grain Gravy Thickener is certified Gluten Free by GIG, Verified NON GMO by the NON GMO PROJECT and certified Kosher by Star K.

The beauty of this product is how easy it is to use. Just shake some Hol Grain Gravy Thickener into you hot gravy drippings, or cold liquid, stir and your gravy is done. It will not lump up, or separate, and you do not have to mix it with water before using. It is so simple to use even me, a non-cook, can make very acceptable gravy.

My Wife used the Gravy Thickener last night to make an old Family desert recipe, a Hard Sauce that we top ice cream or fruit cake with. It was excellent.

It is one of my New Year's resolutions, to really push our Hol Grain Gravy Thickener, to get more folks to try it, because once you do, you will never go back to any other type of Gravy Thickener, ever.

To help make my New Year's resolution come true we are offering, for the month of January, 2016, a 10% discount if purchased through our secure website, www.holgrain.com.

Also, if you will drop me a note or send me an email with your name and shipping address I will send you a free sample to try. Now you can't beat that offer, a free Hol Grain Gravy Thickener sample that will make your cooking easier and your gravies, deserts, or anything you need a thickener for, taste great!!

Hurry up; we are waiting to hear from you.

Wishing you and your Family a great 2016,

Mike Davis

Gravy Maker Extraordinaire

Conrad Rice Mill, Inc.

p.s. If you will call us at 1.800.551.3245 we can direct you to a store near you that carries our HOL GRAIN Gravy Thickener, or if there is no one near you we will get your address and send you a sample to try....FREE.