Date:
Thu, 1 Oct 2009 10:40:17 -0700

Loose weight, Get more Energy during working out (find outwhich Athletes
use our patches, sleep deeper, boost your immune system with
yourGlutathione Levels, Repair Skin Damage, Rejuvenate your Skin, Reduce
your Painin a matter of seconds.
Based on acupressure and acupuncture technology, nothingenters the body.
These GF Non-Transdermal Patches use your body meridian pointsto
activate your body’s Bio Energetic System (eg. Nervous system).
Because Our Non-Transdermal Patches tap into your body’spowerful
communication network (nervous system), our products can go to
workwithin seconds of use! So don’t be surprised if you start to feel
the effectsof our products the first time you use them, although
individual results willvary.
CVontact me if you have any questions.
The website is: www.lifewave.com/idealorganics
Thank you.