Date:
Sun, 23 Nov 2014 16:24:29 -0500

If you live anywhere near Marlboro, NJ stop in to Whole Foods to check out the GF Pasta station.  They make about 5 pasta dishes while you wait.  I have tried two and they are very good.   The pasta is pre cooked but they cook the rest of the meal in front of you.   They opened this one in hopes it will catch on and they could open one in other stores.  When I talked to someone there the other day they said they will probably not open another one but will not close this one.

Ginny Mingolla