From:
Valerie Thayer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Valerie Thayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2006 11:00:19 -0400

I just wanted to let everyone know that Nature’s Pantry will be adding the
Sandwich Cookies from Mi-Del to their shelves next week.  You may have tried
these at Earthfare, however they pulled them from their shelves.  My son
loves these cookies and they are more affordable than most gluten free
cookies.  They come in Double Chocolate, Chocolate Mint and Royal Vanilla.
They should be on the shelves after Monday.

Valerie Thayer