Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2007 15:42:13 EDT

The list was pretty much split 50/50 when it comes to  eating wheat grass
with a few more people in favor of drinking it than  not.

A few mentioned getting sick from commercial juices, but  not from juice bars
where you can watch them cut the grass to be certain they  haven't gotten any
seeds in it.

One very nice lister who anti wheatgrass said the  following:

Think about it this way, you're probably wanting to buy  this product
to improve your health, but it could very easily make your  health much
worse if you are celiac. Is it worth the risk and money? There  are
vegetable juice blends available without wheat grass.

The reason I mention the nice lister who was anti  wheatgrass is because of
the few not so nice listers who slammed me for  asking.  There was ZERO reason
to do that.

Thanks to (almost) all who responded!