From:
Katherine Morrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2001 23:31:26 EDT

Wow.  No affiliation to Gluten Free Pantry, just extremely psyched to find
this incredible chocolate cake.  When I'm making 'alternatives' for alana for
social situations, her alternatives have to be preferable (to her two year
old self) to what everyone else is eating..... At home she doesn't eat sugar
for the most part - but in social situations, I try to find out what is being
served and match it as best as possible.  In this case, the situation was her
and her 3 yo cousin's birthday party.

Well, not only was this preferred by her, but basically by everyone there.
No one ate the cake that my SIL got for  my nephew - LOL.  Everyone instead
feasted on teletubbie cupcakes made from the Gluten Free Pantry chocolate
cake mix!!  (danielle's decadant chocolate cake, I believe it's called)  It
ranks as one of the best chocolate cakes i've ever ever ever ever had.
Definitately the best GF cake ever.

My chocoholic FIL said it was the best chocolate cake he'd ever had - so did
my sugarholic SIL.  They were licking the inside of the cupcake wrappers.
Wow.  I was a very happy camper.  I'm also thrilled that they're *gone*.
Saves me from eating them for breakfast <grin>.

Katherine in atl