From:
Julie Morrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 May 2000 14:16:19 -0400

Thank you to everyone responding to my lipstick question!! From the many
following:

Clinique- Different lipstick is gf, so is their Lip Happy Pencil and
Clickliner for lips. They wouldn't tell me about any other products unless
I asked for each specific one by name.

Lancome- I talked to a very nice girl named Heather who found a list of
Gluten containing products as of Feb 99.(They don't change ingredients very
often). From that list she was able to tell me which products were gluten
free, (ones not on that list that were not newer products).  The following
are GF according to her:

Rouge Sensation Lipstick
Rouge Absolu Lipstick- used to contain gluten but no longer does
Les Li
psticks lipliner
Le Crayon lipliner
Dual Finish powder foundation
Maquivelour foundation
Teint Idole Foundation
Blush Subtiel
Pressed Powders
eyepencils
Mascara (not Extancil)
all eyeshadows
Bienfait moisturizing cream
I will be heading to my nearest dept. store very shortly!!!

EccoBella- sold at some salons and health food stores (I called them),
lipsticks, lipliners and foundation ok, but not lotions or shampoos.

I was also told by other celiacs that the following are ok except I have
not called the companies to confirm;

Marykay-all lipsticks except Intensity Controller (as of 9 months ago)
Cover Girl- Continuous Color and Marathon lipsticks
MaxFactor- all except lipsilks
Revlon- Moon Drops and some colorstay lipsticks
All Channel lipsticks
Yves Rocher- makeup , hair and body products, but NOT lipsticks

Thanks to everyone for pointing me in the right direction, and I hope this
helps you all too!!!!