From:
"N. Jackson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Dec 1994 08:38:39 -0600

Thanks to all who have clarified my understanding of the difference
between gluten-free and non-chometz.  Perhaps one of you who understands
both celiac disease and the relevant Jewish law could talk with the folks
who prepare the Kollel guide so that we could learn whether or not there
is total overlap between non-chometz and gluten-free in the drugs and
cosmetics they list.     Nancy Jackson