From:
"Peter M. Marino" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Nov 1998 11:44:57 EST

Hello all...I am writing to express my concern over the recent postings
regarding ArrowHead Mills Puffed Corn being NOT GF.  This information really
disturbs me and I assume many others.
I am angry for ingesting the gluten unknowingly for the past two years on a
semi regular basis.  I am angry that we cannot trust the labels that we put so
much energy into reading .  And I am angry that I have no idea what to do with
this information.
     Do we all write the company? Do we consider taking legal action?  I have
no idea, but I wanted to express my feelings on this matter.  I do not feel
the effects of Gluten ingestion the way some do; and to know that the gluten
in their seemingly GF products is eating away at my villi, and robbing me of
potential energy, really makes me feel violated.
Sorry to rant about this, but I hope that some of you can share your feelings
about this matter.  I will post any responses in a summary letter.  And thanks
to those of you who took the time to get the facts.
Peter