From:
Marlene Maderer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 3 Jun 2007 20:18:47 EDT

Thank you all for responding.I have gotten many conflicting responses as to
Listerine in particular, so as usual you will need to decide for  yourselves.

Listerine: when i called the company they told me there are no gluten
ingredients added, but they could not guarantee glutenfree as they don't test  for
gluten. many people on the list said they use it with no problem and many
others said they feel it is NOT gf.

Sensodyne mouthwash: one person gave a website (below) that confirmed it's
gf status.

The following were all said to be gf by respondees on the list:
Jason Healthy Mouth Tea & Cinnamon
Hydrgen Peroxide
Crest mouthwash (all crest rinses)(also their website states this)
Scope
RC
AP24 Anti plaque from Nuskin
Cepacol
Biotene, for dry mouth
Tom's

The following websites were suggested for some definitive answers re dental
questions & products:
www.executive-concepts.com.
www.dentist.net/sensodyne-oasis.asp

Thanks again,