From:
Sidona Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2000 12:09:02 -0700

I only got one response to eating in Lake Tahoe.  It was very helpful.

One night we ate at Timbercreek in the village of Northstar.  They were
very helpful.  My son had salmon served over garlic mashed potatoes.
(All of these were check out)  They had a ice cream Snicker's bar on
their dessert menu.  He was very content when all was said and done.

Below is the summary for eating in Tahoe:

From:  Chip Reed

I ate @ the CottonWood last wkd in Truckee .  Very Good.  Had Palenta
for an Appetizer & a wonderful NY steak w/ vegies/red spuds.  There is
Mexican in Tahoe City & Truckee.

"Jakes at the Lake" in TC is good.
"Sunyside" 4 miles south of TC is very good.-West Shore
Breakfast @ the" Fireside Cafe" near Sunyside
Brunch on Sundays @ Garwoods is very Famous & popular. 21.00 all you can
eat, You name it, they got it, serve your self. Elegant.

Thank you Chip for your helpful hints for eating in this area.

Sidona/Calif.