From:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Aug 2011 17:42:16 -0500

Chicken Paradise www.chickenparadise.com just moved up the list at Trip
Advisor.  We are now #5 in San Antonio, out of 49 B&Bs and Inns.  The best
part is that all gourmet breakfasts served at Chicken Paradise are
gluten-free, and we have lots of experience with casein free, egg free,
along with any other dietary restrictions.

Since there is only one suite, we focus on a meal that will please you.  We
hope you will come see us this autumn.  We have been very full since
February, so hope you will plan ahead.  Right now, we are full until
mid-August, but there are some weekends left for September and October.

We are offering a raffle prize of two nights stay for the Got Guts 5K race
and food fair on September 11.  Register for the run/food fair and maybe you
will win the prize!  See http://www.gotguts5k.org/ for more details.

Come stay at Chicken Paradise and let us serve as your local celiac
concierges.

Visit us us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/#!/ChickenParadiseBB .
We hope you will Like Us too.

Anne and Joe Barfield