Date:
Thu, 26 Sep 1996 09:07:08 +0200

In the Children Seeds catalog (for those interested: their e-mail address is:
[log in to unmask]) I came across the following item:

Vegetable spaghetti
(packet of seeds:  1.04 UK pounds plus package and posting charge).  Looking
and grown, as easily, just like a plump, pale yellow Marrow, the mature
fruits are boiled for about 20 minutes and the cut in half.  And, hey presto
- you have a plateful of spaghetti to do with as you would that pasta, such
as serve with a meat or tomato sause or just with butter and seasoning.

It sounds like a rather slimy spaghetti to me, but this is pure prejudice.
Has anyone experience with this vegetable?  Is it a suitable alternative for
GF spaghetti?

Hendriek Boshuizen
The Netherlands