From:
Jean Lyke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jean Lyke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2017 11:30:21 -0500

Listmate – received 8 responses regarding the use of the drug Questran - no one had used it after gall bladder surgery and no one experienced diarrhea after surgery.  However, recommended a low fat diet, probiotics, and a digestive enzyme.
One also cautioned me to have the surgeon bag the gall bladder before removing it from the incision to prevent tissue debris from leaking into other areas of the abdomen.  Another one who has colitis takes Metamucil and it works for her.
Good to hear no one had to deal with diarrhea and keeping my fingers crossed I will be fine too.
Thank you all for sharing your experiences.

*******
*******