From:
Eleanor Symonds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 20:33:33 -0800

I got several messages from people on this list (including one
dietitian) who shared my concern about the misinformation on the "Ask
the Dietitian" web site.  Thanks for your support.

Most importantly, I got a very friendly reply from the dietitian herself
(Joanne Larsen).  She's going to do some research and update the CD
section of her site.

Success!  :)

Eleanor