From:
Jane Cole-Hamilton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jane Cole-Hamilton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 2006 20:26:07 -0400

/?  Bladder and kidney infections.  Has anyone else had multiple bladder
and/or kidney infections.  Is there a celiac connection?  Am on my 3rd
course of antibiotics in 6 weeks and within 24 hours of stopping the
second course, I had a fever and pain in my right kidney.  Was told to
go to emergency at once as it was Saturday - 2 am.  What else!!  My
ultrasound showed only a possible small kidney stone.  I have to see my
GP this week.  Still have a fever after 3 days of antibiotics and feel
awful.  Have had so many bladder infections over the last few years. Any
help would be appreciated.  Jane from Canada