From:
Deborah Ceizler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Deborah Ceizler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2007 15:12:17 -0800

Join us for the next meeting of the Celiac Disease Foundation Chapter, Palm
Beach County Celiac Support Group, will take place on Tuesday, January 9,
2007 at 7PM at the Palm Beach County Civic Center, room C, 16700 Jog Road,
Delray Beach, FL.  The Civic Center is located on Jog Road between
Clintmoore Road and Linton Blvd. on the Eastside of the street.
Our Guest speaker will be Dr. Frank Lavernia.  He will be lecturing on the
link between Diabetes and Celiac Disease.  This meeting is not to be missed.
Dr. Lavernia is a very dynamic speaker.
Plus, once again, we'll be having a Gluten Free Bake Sale compliments of
Sydney Galper.  If you'll recall we were totally sold out of Sydney's bake
goods last year...get ready for a repeat performance!
For more information please call Phyllis Kessler 561-637-0396.

Celiac Disease Foundation
13251 Ventura Blvd. Suite 1
Studio City, CA 91604
Office:  818-990-2354