From:
Lisa Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lisa Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Nov 2007 07:28:04 -0500

This is an easy one to summarize "Wegmans is best!".    Their house brand
identifies gluten free products with "G" on the label.

One listmate identified the store on Waldon Avenue near the thruway as a
good one, but check their website: www.wegmans.com.   Wegmans also has a
weekly email that provides a recipe of the week and always has a gluten free
version.

Wegmans is actually where I go when I head to the Buffalo area but it was
nice to know that I was hitting the right spot, so thank you to all that
responded.

One area commercial baker responded to indicate that their products were in
Wegmans stores, check it out at: www.KitchenTableBakers.com

Regards, and thanks again.

Lisa