From:
terry croteau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Apr 1998 20:10:47 -0600

Hi All,
I noticed this afternoon that my daughter (has CD) has had a "flare" of her
skin rash on her back... red "rings all over and some oozing of clear
liquid.. now her diagnosis was only 2 weeks ago, has had this rash for
months... have not been able to see Dr. and know very little about this rash.
Since it is Easter week-end there is little chance of receiving med. advise,
I was just wondering if this phenonomen is typical with rash and is there
anything we can do to relieve the itching and burning, she is very
uncomfortable.

Any ideas?

We were not even aware of this DH till I joined this list, Dr's never
mentioned it.

Thanks in advance.
Debi, Alberta canada