From:
Ragnar Andersson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2000 18:21:54 CEST

Hello everyone.

My name is Ragnar and I live in Sweden. I have been living a glutenfree life
for 2,5 years now, am in my fifties and have never felt better. I was really
surprised when I read about glutenfree toothpaste, lip-gloss, shampoo etc?
Could it be dangerous if they contain gluten? Things you don't swallow can't
harm your intestine, can they? I've never heard any Swedish Celiacs ask
these questions.

Regards,

Ragnar