From:
Patricia Vigneau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Nov 2000 19:44:25 -0500

Hello Listmates, Today I attended the CSA/Southern NJ Chapter #09
support group meeting in Voorhees NJ.  The guest speaker was Jax Peters
Lowell, author of "Against the Grain".  I thoroughly enjoyed her
informative talk and the discussions that followed. Being new to the
celiac community, I am so thankful for all of the information she
provided, and wanted to thank Jax for taking the time to visit with us
and for sharing her personal stories. She was so encouraging that I now
can't wait to read her book!  Thanks also to Cindy Fisher and Bill Lucas
for scheduling such a great guest.  If there are any other support group
co-ordinators out there looking for an interesting guest speaker, I
would highly suggest Jax!  Pat V in NJ