From:
Diane Eve Paley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 16:54:58 EDT

Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 15:36:53 -0500
From: Donna Bailey <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Family needed

Hello my name is Donna Bailey and I am the Regional Coordinator for
Pacific Intercultural Exchange which is a non-profit educational
organziation that matches American families with high school teenagers
from other countries.

My contact # is: 1-800-637-0217

I am in desperate need of a host family to agree to host a girl from
Belgium who must adhere to a strict Glutten-Free Diet.  The following is
some information on the girl.

Name:           Lore Deneweth
Country:        Belgium
Age:            18
School Level:   Senior in High School
Date of Birth:  3/27/81
Does not smoke
Catholic, but willing to participate in host family religion
English level is 8 on scale of 1-10 (10 being highest)
Her favorite hobbies are:
Camping
Hiking
Cooking
Painting
She loves singing and listening to country music
She really likes animals, especially dogs

If you are interested please call today - she is anxiously awaiting news
of her selection by a host family.

Donna Bailey