From:
Cindy Koller-Kass <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cindy Koller-Kass <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Mar 2006 05:51:38 -0500

 Reminder:
 The next meeting of the Greater Cleveland Celiac Association   CSA Chapter
#50 will be:

          *Sunday, Marh 5,2006  at **2:00 PM *
*       *
*Parma Community Hospital - in the Nelson Auditorium
7007 Powers Blvd (off Ridge Rd)
Parma

*
 ****Please bring your favorite gluten free side dish, salad, or dessert to
share along with 2 dozen copies of the recipe if possible. Please include
any brand names of ingredients, if available, to help those with multiple
sensitivities.

I am looking forward to seeing you *Sunday* *March 5, at Parma Hospital.*
Please let me know if you will be able to attend.

*Everyone is welcome!*
We encourage family members-especially of the newly diagnosed to attend.

*Please RSVP* as soon as possible by e-mail to:

*[log in to unmask]*<[log in to unmask]" target="_blank">http:[log in to unmask]>

Thanks.
See you there.

    ~ Cindy