From:
Chris Aster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 May 1996 09:24:00 -0400

Thanks to all of you who gave me suggestions about storing gf bread.  I
thought I would share the ideas with all of you:
     1.  Cool the bread, without slicing, overnight, before putting in the
refrige.
     2.  Put the cooled, sliced bread in the new storage bags made for
vegetables, that have small holes in them.
     3.  Slice the bread, wrap slices individually, then store in freezer.
     4.   Tupperware has a new bread box, made for bread-machine loaves, that
several people said allows the moisture to collect away from the loaf.
     Again, thanks to you all for your suggestions.
     Chris