From:
"Susan K. DeVries" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Nov 1998 15:34:45 -0500

I've been spending some time on the phone looking to see what turkeys are
gluten free.  I wanted to make sure the ingredients that they use to make
the turkeys self basting were safe.  I started checking now so I could
take advantage of the sales in the next couple of weeks.

I talked with a rep at Butterball who said that their frozen and fresh
turkeys are GF, but do not use the gravy packet because it is not GF
phone number 1(800)Butterball

Meijer store's store brand turkey is GF, don't use the gravy packet if one
is included.

Jenny-O the whole frozen turkey is gluten free but just as with the
Butterball turkey, don't use the gravy packet.  1(800)846-5043

There may be other brands available, I just quit looking because I figured
I had enough options.

Have a great Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Susan