From:
Scott Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Scott Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Feb 2004 10:19:03 -0800

***WHAT'S NEW AT WWW.CELIAC.COM***
<http://www.celiac.com/cgi-bin/webc.cgi/st_main.html?p_catid=1>
The Celiac Disease & Gluten-Free Diet Support
Page has provided information and support for people
with celiac disease and gluten intolerance since 1995.

Celiac.com was featured on Pg. 64 in an excellent article on celiac
disease in the February 17, 2004 issue of Woman's Day magazine:
<http://www.celiac.com/cgi-bin/webc.cgi/reviews_001.html>

***CELIAC.COM'S GUIDE TO A SCOTT-FREE LIFE WITHOUT GLUTEN***
-->Order today and get FOUR NEW ISSUES over the next year,
plus SEVEN FREE on-line back issues - a $43.66 Value!
To order:
<http://www.celiac.com/cgi-bin/webc.cgi/st_main.html?p_catid=29>
To preview:
<http://www.celiac.com/cgi-bin/webc.cgi/st_prod.html?p_prodid=694>

You are invited to use our all-new message board/forum:
<http://www.glutenfreeforum.com>
and public celiac calendar:
<http://www.glutenfreeforum.com/index.php?act=calendar>
Board statistics for our first month of operation:
Our members have made a total of 2,077 posts
We have 645 registered members

***NEW ARTICLES ON CELIAC.COM***
-Italian Researchers Develop Ultra-Sensitive Intestinal Anti-Tissue
Transglutaminase Celiac Disease Screening Technique:
<http://www.celiac.com/cgi-bin/webc.cgi/st_prod.html?p_prodid=919>
-Causes of Non-responsive Celiac Disease   More than 50%
Continue to Ingest Gluten Unknowingly:
<http://www.celiac.com/cgi-bin/webc.cgi/st_prod.html?p_prodid=920>

***EXCELLENT GLUTEN-FREE RECIPES***
-Yeast Pizza Crust
<http://www.celiac.com/cgi-bin/webc.cgi/st_prod.html?p_prodid=921>
-Upside Down Pizza
<http://www.celiac.com/cgi-bin/webc.cgi/st_prod.html?p_prodid=922>
-Yeast-free Pizza Crust
<http://www.celiac.com/cgi-bin/webc.cgi/st_prod.html?p_prodid=923>

***CELIAC.COM'S BOOKSTORE***
<http://www.celiac.com/cgi-bin/webc.cgi/st_main.html?p_catid=33>

***CELIAC KIDS SECTION BY DANNA KORN***
<http://www.celiac.com/cgi-bin/webc.cgi/st_main.html?p_catid=8>

Take care,
Scott Adams
The Celiac Disease & Gluten-Free Diet Support Page
http://www.Celiac.com/