From:
Emerisle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 2 Dec 2006 12:37:27 -0800

Found some information in the archives on this
restaurant, not too much.  Attempts to contact the
company have not been fruitful.

I ate there last night.  The watiress spoke with the
manager and informed me that the fries were NOT safe
(flour) and neither was the au jus (flour).  She
recommended the mashed potatoes and the same burger
without the au jus (and, of course, with no bun).

I am a poor one to judge "gluten reactions" as I have
minimal GI symptoms and my DH is currently masked with
dapsone.

Does anyone else have recent experiences with
Friday's?  Information on items that are safe there?

Thanks - Beth
Puyallup, WA