From:
William Lucas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 May 2002 18:30:03 -0400

Many thanks to all who worked on the Celiac Walk on Saturday, May 4th,
and to those who donated money or services and especially to the roughly
450 people that came out and walked the 3.7 miles.

CSA/USA Southern New Jersey chapter # 9 raised over $20,000.00 thanks to
the contributions from many companies and individuals.

We wish to thank Pamela's and el Peto for their very generous donation
of food, as well as CSA/USA in Omaha for their contribution of
literature to pass out to anyone that wanted to know more.  This is what
it was all about - CELIAC AWARENESS !

We also had the pleasure of Jax Peter Lowell, author of Against the
Grain, selling and signing her book.

A special thank goes out to our Chair people for the walk - Cathy & Jim
Olivo.

--
Bill Lucas, Burlington, NJ U.S.A.
Member of  So. Jersey CSA/USA Chapter #9