From:
Marla Garlic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 13:04:28 -0500

I've been a celiac for a few years.  For about 8 mos. have been having
flashing lights in periphery of vision.  Kept thinking it was going away,
Not.  Went to an ophthamologist who recommended a neurologist.  The EEG and
MRI were negative and didn't provide much info.  Anyone else ever have this
problem?  I had a c-section 3 mos. before they started; also have been
using make-up with gluten.  Am going back to an ophthamologist who
specializes in eye diseases, etc.  Just wanted to see if anyone else has
had this problem.  Many thanks!