From:
Colin and Irene <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 16:46:09 -0600

Hi All

First, a thank you to all those that gave me the information on
Australian Women's Weekly - Gluten-free Cooking.   I received it today
and can't wait to try some of the recipes, they look really good.

Now......  Can you please tell me what Egg Tomatoes are?  Would they be
what we know as Italian Tomatoes, they are kind of egg shaped.

Hope you all enjoyed your Olympics....I did.

Irene - Calgary, Alberta, Canada