From:
Leslie Cardinal <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Leslie Cardinal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Nov 2002 23:25:10 -0600

The Ener-G Tapioca bread makes very good stuffing.  I toast it first to get
the best flavor.  Then use it just like any other bread in your stuffing
mix.  I have taken this to holiday gatherings and it received rave reviews
from my non-celiace relatives and was gone before the other "regular"
stuffing that someone else brought.  I always make an extra pan of it so I
have plenty for leftovers!

I order the Tapioca bread directly from Ener-G.  It comes six loaves to a
case and arrives within a week (I live in the U.S.)  They seal their loaves
in a special way so that it has a shelf life of several months.  After I
open a loaf, I freeze it in a heavy freezer zip bag so I can use it a slice
or two at a time.  It makes very good toast.  And it makes an adequate
sandwich, not perfect, but I am happy to be able to have a sandwich!  It
tastes best when very lightly toasted to bring out the yeast flavor.

Hope this helps make your holidays brighter!

Leslie in San Antonio