From:
Melinda Lawrence <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Nov 1996 23:57:17 PST

I am new to this group and am not even sure if I am posting correctly or
not.  If anyone has any helpful hints please let me know.

My question is this.  Is there anyone out there with Celiac Disease who
has to take b-12 injections?  My doctor thought I had Crohn's, but now
feels he has ruled that out.  He mentioned Celiac Disease, but has not
yet done the bloodwork, we are waiting for an endoscopy so he can
biopsy.  How do I go about asking him to order the bw without offending
him?

Thank you
Melinda