From:
J & C White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 08:16:25 -0800

     About a week ago I posted a message on red blotches I was getting
on my forehead.  The responses were many.

Most majority of  people thought the condition was called rosascea.
Though that rash is most prominent on the cheeks and nose.  Some people
also thought it might be lupus which is a butterfly rash.  There were
some that used an anti fungal ointment which did not help very much.
Two people said they had the rash but were not celiac.  Everyone said
the rash would come and go.  Some said it would burn and itch.

What is quite evident is that many people have this rash judging by the
response and there is not much to be done for it.

Janet White