From:
Rob Luczak <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 24 Aug 2005 10:33:23 EDT

I posted seeking a Cake Dr. for the Arrowhead Mills Vanilla Cake.  A gluten
free friend suggested that I add more oil and pudding.  Here's what I did.  I
made cup cakes.

Added 1/4  - 1/2 cup EXTRA oil

Added 1 box Jello instant pudding

Used milk instead of water

It was actually pretty good.  Still not the best cake in the world but
edible.  Especially with a ton of frosting.  So, if your in a pinch and this is the
only cake your store carries, you might try it.
Also, a lot of people said to try "Cause Your Special cake mix.  They were
right.  It is delicious.  No financial interest.  Just like Cake :)