From:
Kelli Schulenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kelli Schulenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2005 19:24:43 -0700

Hello, listmates!

I have received quite a few responses regarding my post about getting more fruits and veggies in my diet.  I do not like to cook, don't have time to cook, and wanted to know if there is a pill that people take to help supplement their diets.

Here are the responses:

1 person uses Shaklee products.  Her website is www.shaklee.net/donnakuhns

1 uses Mannatech nutraceutical products, in particular, Phyt-Aloe.  The website there is www.mannapages.com/marymills

1 uses Solaray MultiVitamin Products.

8 said to just eat more fresh fruits and veggies.

1 said to check out www.juiceplus.com

1 said that AIM has a beet powder and carrot powder supplement.

4 said to use a juicer.  Brands mentioned, "Omega," "Juicerman Juicer"

1 mentioned Juice Plus.  It is a GF supplement.

1 said Vedgie, by Bolthouse Farms.  It is similar to V-8 except that it is organic.

1 said Berry Green by New Chapter Inc., www.newchapter.info, but it contains oats, so she is writing the company to inquire about a GF supplement.

And...a few of you said that chocolate is considered a veggie, because it does come from a plant.  If only it WAS considered a veggie, I'd be the healthiest person alive!

I guess the point here is to just eat more fruits and veggies, without taking a pill.  As I said previously, I hate to cook and don't have the time - therefore that is why I was looking for an easy solution.  I will definitely check out the supplement info I was given.

Thanks to all who responded!  I appreciate every single post.  Everyone is always so helpful.

Kelli
Wyoming
~~
"Whoever said you can't buy happiness forgot about puppies." - Gene Hill