From:
Kristin Giaquinta <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kristin Giaquinta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 2004 16:35:52 -0500

I have been trying to verify the gf status of dicyclomine (Watson Pharm),
but have been unable to get a clear answer.  It appears on some gf med
lists.  I called the manufacturer and they say the starch is from corn, but
won't guarantee that others(?) that produce the product won't use something
else.  They were also unable to verify the origin of the "pregelatinized
starch" on the ingredient list.  I've been afraid to take it, but this
medication really helped me.  I'm now taking Librax, but this drug is habit
forming and I'd rather find another gf alternative if I can't take
dicyclomine.  Any suggestions?

Find things fast with the new MSN Toolbar – includes FREE pop-up blocking!