From:
sandybill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 16:06:25 -0700

At 04:03 PM 7/20/01 -0400, Maryellen Durkot wrote:

>I'm going to a new Primary Care Physician and would like to bring him some
>information on CD in case he doesn't know about it.  Any suggestions as to
>what information would be good and where I can get it would be greatly
>appreciated.
>
>Thanks,
>Maryellen
>MA, USA

Yes, I would recommend this website to anyone who wants to make certain
their doc has some clue about celiac:
http://www.aafp.org/afp/980301ap/pruessn.html

This site is written by a celiac expert at the University of Tex Med School
at Houston, and intended to instruct physicians how to detect celiac in
their patients. Great site, with pictures that docs need. -vance

Useful definition:

Flatulence (n.) the emergency vehicle that picks you up after you are run
over by a steamroller.