From:
Victor Dolcourt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Victor Dolcourt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2017 00:38:36 +0000

Dear Listmates,
Jovial flour mixes occupy a niche of gluten-free bread and pastry flours without added starches. But their tastes and textures are unique. They remind me of very nice peasant breads. I wondered if it was possible to make the peasant bread a little more urban. (My joke, sorry.) The answer is Yes.
The results of my first foray into mixing Jovial flour with conventional bread flour is here:  Click-through safely here: http://bit.ly/GFBake  . There are no viruses When my web page opens look in the center of the page for the word Blog. Click it. There you can see the results.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have questions or comments. Please do not contact me if you are a manufacturer. I won't blog about your products, and I won't buy them. All of my work is independent.
Happy baking,VicSunnyvale, CA